Monday, May 08, 2006

Breathing Room

I've had a few weekends off, and I'm so glad. Working full-time and doing photography on the side sometimes takes its toll. However, you know me, I can't sit still. This past weekend, my husband and I hosted our 1st Annual Fish Fry and Volleyball Tournament. Naturally, it rained on us - but it didn't effect the tournament. Once it stopped raining, we played. I was on the winning team - which happened to be on the muddy side of the net. My hands/wrists are so brused too!

I'm glad about a few things though - good friends and good food! I'm also very glad that I was able to get a few snapshots of the people that help me out.

Meet my team!



This is Heidi Holguin. Not only does she second shoot for me, but she's also a fun buddy to go on "photo safaris".





This is Bre Waynes. I can count on her! She's so bee-you-tee-ful and very sweet.




Here's Kyle (that's his pretty girlfriend in the back). Yes, I know, he's very handsome. He's also featured in my senior marketing material. However, he's really very helpful at shoots. We always have a great time & he's great w/putting shy clients at ease.



There's Wendy (on the left, brown shirt). Pam is in the blue shirt on the right. Wendy is such a great help - especially at big team shoots. She helps client's fill out their paperwork and keeps the money straight.

Pam doesn't work for me, but she is my hairdresser. I think she's great!!!!

Well, that's all for this week. I'm doing a portrait party this weekend and I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a blast! Thanks!