Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Where's Shelley?


Wow - I've been super busy this past month. A few weeks ago, my husband and I found a GREAT house. We fell in L-O-V-E with it. It's just north of Po-dunk and just east of Boon-docks. Ever hear of Royce City? Oh my goodness - it's so far - Hunt County to be exact. Though we loved the house, we ran the numbers and decided to wait.



I'm not a huge basketball fan - but I became hooked when the Mavricks made the playoffs. I went with my friend (and trusty assistant) Wendy to a game against the San Antonio Spurs. I think I was more excited to see one of the stars of my favorite TV show - Desperate Housewives - Eva Longoria, aka Gabrielle Solis (she's in the cute brown pant suit in the middle of the image). I took alot of pictures. Wendy told me to stop "photo-stalking". Yes, I'm now a member of the paparazzi.



So, what all does this have to do with the photography business? Nothing - just spending needed time with my family and friends. I've had a super busy year, and I decided to take off the month of June. I do have some sessions scheduled in July. As everyone knows - I don't work in August - too darn hot; however, I'm taking appointments now for September and October.

No comments: