Sunday, October 07, 2007

Where has the time gone?

Sorry that I have been MIA lately. There for awhile I was posting daily, and then - zippo! nadda! Well, to catch you up - I got a new full-time job a few weeks ago. The sister company of the company that laid me off hired me. So, I've been super busy with that. I'm trying to wrap my arms around the new position, and I'm really enjoying it so far. It's very challenging. I will be coordinating the new Cisco VoIP phone solution in several locations. Boy - I'm so excited about that.

As far as photography goes - I will continue to do it on the side - so nothing changes there. I've got several weddings lined up. I just cannot tell you all how excited I am about those weddings. I have a few family sessions scheduled for October, and I think I will have a limited Christmas Photo Op this month as well. I will send out a newsletter w/the details in the next few days.

No comments: