Thursday, December 27, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Oh my oh my - time as flown. What a whirlwind this year has been!!!

I've been pretty busy with my new "day" job, and things have been somewhat quiet in photography land. I'm taking this time to renew and revamp 2008 marketing. I've also decided to explore my homeland - yes, my homeland. For those of you that don't know - I'm a native Texan. I've decided that I'm going to find Texas Culture - THE REAL TEXAS. I've even created a new blog - http://www.realtexas.blogspot.com/ - not much on it yet. I'm mapping out locations and timing this week. I have many fun things planned.

As many of you know - I usually take the winter months off - however, I do have the Terrell, Texas, annual baseketball league shoot coming up. Those kids are just too fun!!! Oh, and of course, I'm always available for new babies!!!

No comments: