Sunday, September 17, 2006

Meet Sam


Meet Samantha. This year she's a senior and full of personality. After graduation, she's hoping to go to Texas Tech. They'll be lucky to have her. We had a great time at the Dallas Arboretum, and I don't believe I've ever heard a senior giggle like she does. It was so fun to spend the morning with someone like her because she was up for anything! Keep an eye out for this little gal - she's going places!!!

Oh yeah, I'll be photographing her again really soon. This session was just for fun - I'll be taking her Debutaunt (sp?) next month. She'll be wearing a beautiful gown and I just can't wait to see it.

1 comment:

Georgia Garrett said...

Gorgeous girl! Love the color in that first shot, too.

Ah, debs... such a southern thing! I wish they did that on the west coast! I'd love to photograph those... Can't wait to see them, soon!