Sunday, September 17, 2006

What's going on?

Wow - I didn't realize how quickly time has passed since I last updated the blog. Shame on me. Now that my daughter is back in school, it seems like I don't any extra time. Why is that I wonder? Oh yeah - those darn school activities!! Reading, homework, gymnastics, etc. Also, since summer is over, I've been pretty busy playing with my camera - Oops - I mean working. Ok - I admit it - I love doing photography because it allows me time to get to know my camera - play with my subjects - and really have fun.

I know I've been writing about a new website, and again, I just haven't had much time to work on it. Believe me - it will be awesome. I'm so excited.

Please keep checking in, and if you see that I'm not updating my blog - ping me and I'll get my "royal bendora" in gear!!!

No comments: