Thursday, April 17, 2008

Meet Heather

Meet Heather – a spunky and adorable 2008 Senior! The azaleas were in FULL BLOOM on our visit to Prather Park. Oh my – the colors just POPPED! I think we spent a little over an hour at the park – there were just so many fun places to go. We walked – took some shots – then walked some more – took some shots – etc! There just isn't too many spots at Prather Park that are bad. We ventured over to the other side of the park, and were just awestruck over the azaleas on one of the "fancy" house's gates. So – you know me – we took a few shots and RAN! Ok, we really didn't run – but we did do those shots quickly. Once we got to the other side of the park, I surprised Heather – we took some more shots on one of my favorite ledges. I didn't tell her how high up it was. She was a great sport and we worked with it.










1 comment:

Shelly Edwards said...

Hey Shelley,

I love your use of depth of field in these pictures, especially the last one where you focused on the ring. I also love how the colors pop in the pictures. All the best and keep up the great work :-)

Shelly