Anyway - about the couple. They met at Stephen F. Austin and now live in Houston, Texas. Some fun facts about the couple.....
- John tore his ACL over Christmas vacation.....it was touch and go if he'd be able to walk at the wedding!
- Judy, the mom, created & planned Kim's wedding since she was back in Houston taking care of John!
- Mark, on of Kim's dads, had surgery about a month before the wedding, and had more surgery scheduled a week or so later!
- I sprained my ankle the Tuesday before the wedding & didn't tell anyone - I was too afraid to freak out Judy! I had to deliver some adorable 3x3 mini-albums for the guests & walked in pain so she wouldn't notice.
- My 2nd Shooter, Rich, is an amature storm chaser - he had the weather radar on in the back room - if he saw movement - he would have been "otta there"
The weather was fantastic (sorry Richie) - since it was outdoors everyone feared rain - we felt minor sprinkles and then everything just fell into place.
The first 3 pictures you see are so very special - they are actual captures of when John and Kim saw each other for the first time - makes me cry just to see Kim's expression!
Yes, John, I think this was my absolute favorite picture of you of the night! You've married into one spirited - fun-loving family!!! Debbie (the bride's other mom) gave me the heads up this would happen - so I was ready! I can't wait to hear what you do to get them back!
....and they lived happily ever after