Friday, August 24, 2007

HSM2

Chances are, if you have a little girl (maybe boy too), that is between 5 and 16, you know what HSM2 stands for. For those of you that dont - High School Musical 2. Oh my goodness - it's about all we hear about in the house from Cameron. I still haven't seen the original HSM. From my undertanding - it's the "new" Grease. AS IF!!!


Anyway - earlier this year, I took Cameron to see HSM at American Airlines Center. We styled it up too - we were in a suite!


Here are a few shots of Cameron enjoying the HSM "live" in concert.



Ha - here it is Friday night & I was just about to watch a DVD I got in the mail tonight. Thankfully Cameron, yes Cameron, my 8 year old, reminded me that I needed to Blog. She's helping me keep up with my 30 day challenge. Thanks Cameron!!!!

No comments: