Saturday, August 25, 2007

Who Is That Masked Woman?

Last week I got treated to a Repechage facial. My friend Pam, who is an awesome stylist by the way, decided to practice a new facial technique on me. Basically, she gave my skin a 2nd change - nourish and hydrate - both of which is something my face despirately needs!

This was the first time I ever had a facial done before, and I'll tell you one thing - it won't be my last either ! It was heaven.


Pam set the mood by setting up very relaxing music. It was heaven just to lay there - I could feel the stress lifting already. She applied a few layers of Paraffin. It was hot at first, but then it wasn't too bad. Soon it felt really nice. While the Parrifin was setting, she have my hands a "hot stone" massage - talk about feeling a little Zen!!!!

I highly recommend calling Pam and scheduling a facial. You can be like me - and do a full day of beauty - cut - color - facial! You can reach Pam Cox at Bella Salon 972.613.1107

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You didn't blog Sunday!