Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last call for the Fall Special!

Remember - the Fall Special expires on August 31. Once you book your session, you'll receive 25 FREE Christmas cards AND a 3x3 mini album. OMG - it's adorable and everyone will want to have one and be just like you!!!

Today was another great day. I have several recruiters working for me and things are really looking great. I've received several emails urging me to go full-time w/my photography business. I can't tell you how much I would LOVE to do that, but unfortunately, my severance package didn't allow me much of a runway - so I have to find a job pretty soon. I don't want to have to dip into my savings account if I don't have to. On a fun note though - I am advertising in a few local school sports programs. I've even been invited by the Skeeters (MHS) to shoot a few home games! That will be fun. I get a field pass and everything - very official!

No comments: