Thursday, September 13, 2007

BLAST......From the Past!

I was thinking today about how long I've been in business. I started with my good friend Vicki, but we mainly did sports pictures. You know - action shots and team portraits. Loved doing that, but I also loved interacting more one-on-one with my clients. Unfortunatetly, you just can't do that during team photo shoots.

I have some clients have have really "stuck" with me. They've been with me from the very beginning - and I do mean - very beginning. So, if they contact me by 6:00pm tomorrow (09/14/07) - they will recieve a FREE photo session at the location of their choice.

Stay tuned people - I will being doing many "blast from the past" postings!!!!!

If you recognize your family posted below - email me or call me by 6:00pm tomorrow for your free session.



Thanks Tina and Scott - you've been with me from the VERY beginning. I would have posted the maternity session - but I was too embarrassed to show them! My goodness - I was horrible back then!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shelley! For being such a great photographer and a better friend. You have created something that is very precious to us... timeless photographs of our family. Thank you!!!!