Thursday, September 06, 2007

Idle hands.....

So today I had some brain storms - what business ideas can I come up with. I think I came up with some doozies! I'm working on the details now, and have a few manufactures to check out - but I THINK I'm up to something pretty unique. Ok - I know what you're thinking - why isn't she telling us. WEll - basically - it's too soon. I really need to iron out the details and put things to plan.

Speaking of plans - during my downtime - I am writing a business plan. Wow - can you believe I haven't had one since I've been in business? Pretty silly of me. Anyway - I'm going to have to get busy on that. I'd really like to have it done by the end of the week - as well as finish my new pricing menu.

So you see - even though I may have been laid off, I am putting my time to good use. If you know me - you know I can't sit still. In the mornings - I network and try to get some things moving to find a new day job, and in the afternoons - I'm a photography marketing fool!

No comments: